- Side load your channel using one of the normal methods
- Run your channel and navigate in the UI to where you think there might be an issue.
- telnet to your roku at port 8080.
- If your channel is scene graph run this command: "loaded_textures"
- We aware that there is a texture cache so images that are not visible can be cleared automatically.
- if your channel is pre-scene graph, 2D API or template, run this command: "r2d2_bitmaps"
Debugging Texture Memory Performance
Using r2d2bitmaps to check the amount of texture memory available: