Description of Methods
Change(path as String) as Boolean
Modify or change the current path via the relative or absolute path passed as a string
Returns true if the resulting path is valid.
IsValid() as Boolean
Returns true if the current path is valid; that is, if the path is correctly formed. This does not check whether the file actually exists.
Split() as Object
Returns an roAssociativeArray containing the following keys:
- basename: (String) the filename, without parent directories or extension
- extension: (String) the filename extension
- filename: (String) the filename, with extension, without parent directories
- parent: (String) the parent directory, or empty if in a root directory
- phy: (String) the PHY volume